- This event has passed.
Cran A Rama
October 5 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Celebrating the start of our fall color and cranberry harvest season in Manitowish Waters!
From 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., you can enjoy your day with an arts and craft fair, Lioness bake sale, fresh cranberry sales, self-guided fall color tours, cranberry samples and more!
Craft Show Information:
Cooking Contest Information – Call 715.543.8488 to find out how you can register!
FREE TOURS FOR CRAN A RAMA
Saturday, October 5th
~ CRANBERRY MARSH TOURS ~
- Buses leave from the Community Center every half-hour 9 am to 2:30 pm
- These one-hour round-trip tours are FREE courtesy of the MW Chamber & the MW Cranberry Growers Association
~ PONTOON CRUISES
~Drive to the Blue Bayou Inn, about 2 miles south of the MW Community Center
- Board the pontoons from the restaurant’s docks on Manitowish Lake
- Cruises will leave every half-hour from
9:30 am to 2:30 pm
- Each cruise lasts approximately 45-60 minutes
- Sponsored by the MW Lakes Association